Re: libcurl 7.29.0 --with-darwinssl built on OXS 10.8 to run on 10.6

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:01:53 -0600

On Jul 30, 2013, at 12:04 PM, Arun Victor <AVictor_at_flexerasoftware.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am building libcurl 7.29.0 –with-darwinssl on Mountain Lion (10.8). No issues there. However, when I take the resulting libcurl.a and try to link to it from my project on an older Mac OSX (10.6), there are several symbols that the linker is unable to resolve, namely –
>
> - SSLSetProtocolVersionMin
> - SSLCreateContext
> - SecCertificateCopyLongDescription
> - SSLSetProtocolVersionMax
[…]
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain proprietary, confidential, or trade secret information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

I know what's going on, but I am not the intended recipient of this message, and so I am contacting you by reply e-mail and destroying the original message as requested. You'll either have to contact me privately, or remove this confidentiality notice, or post to the list from a different e-mail account.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>