curl-with openssl fails on the target

From: Indtiny s <indtiny_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:41:05 +0530

Hi,

I have added AES_CCM cipher suite support to the openssl and tested with
curl client with Nginx web server .
It works well when I tested on the PC , then I cross compiled openssl and
curl for ARM and tried to run curl client application from the target , but
I get the below error .

**Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates**
..
I am using the same certificates which I used on the PC and I have given
the proper path in cross compiled application ..

Now my my set-up is :
Running web server(nginx included with openssl on ubuntu pc) and curl(https
with openssl ) on my arm target board .

I need some help to figure out the exact problem , ?.

Rgds
Indra