Re: curl_multi_timeout

From: Kirk Dawson <kirk.dawson.bc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 07:09:48 -0600

Thank you both Daniel and Ryan.

With a couple of your comments I was able to track down the cause of my
problem. Openoffice had placed an old version of Libcurl in the windows
library sysWOW64 and left it after I removed openoffice. The system version
was being used regardless of the presence of other versions. I removed that
version and now all is well.

Thank you for the pointers.

Kirk Dawson
Fairmont Hot Springs, B.C.