Re: Re: ftp problem

From: Clemens Gruber <clemens.gruber_at_pqgruber.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:51:52 +0200

I did the tests again, from my OS X machine: Also, I added #define infof(x, ...) printf(__VA_ARGS__) at the top, same for failf and I recompiled curl with the enable-debug option.

I just added a few additional printf statements, prefixed with „DEBUG:“ to distinguish them from the built-in messages.

I got the following log output: https://gist.github.com/clemensg/6001357

I also made two new capture files: http://178.189.19.236:8080/curl_ftp_2.zip
But they don’t seem to give much more information.

The SIZE command is indeed sent in the ftp_state_quote function.

It looks like curl regards the download as „partial“, why is that?

In the capture logs I can see, that the server sent a 226 Transfer complete. And 200µs later, curl requests to RETR the file again, and after that tries to use the SIZE command again..

Daniel, I could forward a port to the OS-9 ftp server for you to access it. What do you think?

Thanks for your help! You are one of the most helpful and dedicated maintainers, I’ve ever „met“ :-)

Best regards,
Clemens