x64 libcurl

From: Jamey Kirby <kirby.jamey_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 12:51:51 -0700

All:

I am desperate to find a x64 libcurl for Windows.

I have spent over a week tinkering with the source. I am able to build x64
lib in Visual Studio, but I get __import errors. I am even building as
static.

I have tried to build static and dynamic.

If I use the winbuild dir and do the nmake with MACHINE=x64, I get errors.
x86 works just fine.

Can anyone please help me get a libcurl x64 for Windows with SSL? I would
be grateful and I might even be able to find some cash to pay. I do not
even need source or the ability to build. I just need a package.

-- Jamey

--
Jamey Kirby
Disrupting the establishment since 1964