RE: cURL using axTLS non-blocking

From: Hu, Eric <EHu_at_directv.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 21:38:26 +0000

> Alright, I re-read what I wrote here and decided it was very poor form to not
> run the test suite. Upon running it, however, an error occurred comparing
> the server certificate's alternative name ("localhost") against the hostname
> ("127.0.0.1").

Okay, so changing "DNS:localhost" in tests/certs/Server-localhost-sv.prm to "IP:127.0.0.1," regenerating the server certs with tests/certs/scripts/genserv.sh and copying that cert to tests/stunnel.pem, all the tests in the 300-399 range run successfully with the exception of 311, 312 and 313.

Test 311 failing caused 312 and 313 to fail. I'm looking into replacing the 0h server cert with 127.0.0.1, but need to learn DER first. Even after that, however, I'm expecting 313 to fail. It's a Certificate Revocation List (CRL) test and axtls.c hasn't yet added support for it.

Eric