Re: Building libcurl on OpenVMS Alpha and Itanium

From: Brad Coish <brad.coish_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 13:36:00 -0300

Hi John,

Thanks for the response. We recently switched to a cluster system and the
DSA0 is a logical we have set up to help transition our procedures so
everything doesn't break all at once. :-)

show log dsa0
"DSA0" = "$1$DKC0:" (LNM$SYSTEM_TABLE)

I will take another look, specifically for environmental issues, since the
procedure it self worked for you.
The location of the source tree shouldn't be problem, right? I.e. I
unzipped the archive into my personal work directory; should I have
unzipped it into another directory?

Thanks again,

Brad