Re: VMS fixes needed to allow building.

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 00:01:35 +0100

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013, John E. Malmberg <wb8tyw_at_qsl.net> wrote:

> Not sure what happened, either I missed something in the patch submission or
> something else went wrong. It definitely needs to be extern or the VMS exit
> code does not work.
>
> I will try to find time to check all the files in my local directory against
> what was checked in.
>
> This is what tool_main.c needs to be for VMS.
>
> [...]

Hmm, its obvious that Tom is really using 7.29.0, while you are still
working with your old code base.

After your patches were pushed to git I made some adjustmente, which
you clearly ar unaware of...

https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/e0c491026f
https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/453e821ad7
https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/85625c5e28