Re: simplest https program using libcurl compiled with SSH support

From: Katie Scott <katie_at_singularpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:58:57 -0800

Thank you for your clues. After a careful reading of the Jakab doc and
multiple tries at getting all the right includes and libs, I have gotten
beyond the 'Unsupported protocol' error.

I decided to statically build libcurl with both ssh and ssl libraries - and
that has done the trick.

Now I am having fun learning about the various flavors of certs.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Katie