Re: nearly all tests failing for me with curl 7.29.0 on Mac OS 10.8

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:57:49 -0700

On Feb 28, 2013, at 3:08 PM, Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> wrote:

>> TESTDONE: 607 tests out of 610 reported OK: 99%
>> TESTFAIL: These test cases failed: 564 706 1316
>
> I would expect that there wouldn't be any test failures. But, someone who tests
> on Mac more often might be able to say if there are any known issues.

FWIW, I just did a clean rebuild and ran the test suite on the code in the trunk, with SSL and IPv6 and Metalink turned on, and they all passed. Paul, are you using a firewall by any chance? If so, you need to turn it off before running the tests. The firewall in the Security & Privacy preference pane will mess with the test servers, potentially causing them to fail.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>