Re: nearly all tests failing for me with curl 7.29.0 on Mac OS 10.8

From: Paul Heckbert <ph_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:31:43 -0500

Dan F: thanks.
That "make check" command you suggested yields:
TESTDONE: 607 tests out of 610 reported OK: 99%
TESTFAIL: These test cases failed: 564 706 1316

If I do curl from the commandline, it works, e.g.
curl -O http://google.com/motd
retrieves a file.

I still have the problem (most important of all, to me) that when I build my application that uses libcurl, it hangs and gobbles up 1-2 gigabytes of memory, stuck in memmove, apparently. I'm stumped.