cURL / Mailing Lists / curl-library / Single Mail


Re: Darwin SSL issue - missing bytes

From: Nick Zitzmann <>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:18:47 -0700

On Feb 12, 2013, at 5:43 AM, Bruno de Carvalho <> wrote:

> I tested under both fast and slow networks, small and large files. The new build of the app I sent out with the patched libcurl no longer triggers the issue on the iPhone 5's.

Yeah, it worked in my testing as well. I just cleaned up the patch and committed it to the trunk. If any of you are having this problem with 7.29.0, then you can get the fix now by just overwriting lib/curl_darwinssl.c and lib/urldata.h with the files currently in the trunk.

And thank you for helping me find and fix this problem!

Nick Zitzmann

List admin:
Received on 2013-02-12