Re: Help, before I cry myself to death

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 20:33:08 -0800

No idea on this issue specifically (sorry), but a handy little tip...
if you ever want to defeat caching (like as a temporary work
around...) you can append a random number onto the end of a URL and
that basically defeats every single caching mechanism there is.

For instance instead of:
http://myurl.com
and
http://myurl.com?arg=1

You do:

http://myurl.com?r=4536
and
http://myurl.com?arg=1&t=7583

Of course, each time you do a request you need to calculate a new random number.

Hopefully you figure out the cause man, sorry to hear about the
caching problems ):