Re: Windows Multi-curl https curl request overshadowing http request

From: Vijay Panghal <vijay.panghal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 15:09:25 -0800

We are using libcurl 7.28.1 with OpenSSL and default windows resolver.

Here is the problem log.

* About to connect() to xyz.com port 443 (#1)

* Trying 192.168.168.223...

* About to connect() to xyz.com port 8081 (#0)
* Trying 192.168.168.223...
* Connection timed out after 5007 milliseconds
* Connection timed out after 5007 milliseconds

Transfer error: [28] - 'Connection timed out after 5007 milliseconds',

Transfer error: [28] - 'Connection timed out after 5007 milliseconds',

and some time

 Transfer error: [28] - 'Resolving timed out after 5007 milliseconds',

But if Libcurl try them in reverse order, I found it is successful
most of the time.

* About to connect() to xyz.com port 8081 (#0)
* Trying 192.168.168.223...
* About to connect() to xyz.com port 443 (#1)
* Trying 192.168.168.223...
* Connected to xyz.com (192.168.168.223) port 8081 (#0)
* Connected to xyz.com (192.168.168.223) port 8081 (#0)

But this order is randomly chosen by CURL.

Vijay