Re: IBM-AIX xlc internal compiler error

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:26:43 +0100

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 4:59 AM, Frank Chang <frank_chang91_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> We just tried running:
>
> $ xlc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../include/curl -I../include -I../include -I../lib
> -I..
> /lib -qthreaded -c -M progress.c -DPIC -o .libs/libcurl_la-progress.o
>
> and it compiles cleanly. Please advise us what to try next to resolve the
> IBMAIX problem. Thank you for your help.

1: What is your AIX version? Please run oslevel -r
2: What is your compiler version? You can find out by running for
example 'lslpp -h vac.C'

-Tor

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachment contain KONGSBERG information which may be
proprietary, confidential or subject to export regulations, and is only meant
for the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use is
prohibited, if not otherwise explicitly agreed with KONGSBERG. If received in
error, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender
properly.