simple webserver using curl

From: Indtiny s <indtiny_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 11:11:34 -0500

Hi,

I have CCM chiper suite in the openssl and for some other requirement I
have to write my own simple webserver... Can somebody help me to develop
simple openssl based webserver ..

I just need to support the POST operation at my server side
i.e , in my requirement , client will post the data to web server , here
server should receive the data and provide the HTTP response as 201 to
client .

I dont know curl is completely a client support or does has basic server
feature also ...How to start implementing this with the help of openssl ..?

Rgds
Indu