RE: Auth regression

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 00:14:05 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I'm (slowly) working in my end to make the test case do exactly what you
> described, and then see what fails and doesn't fail with current libcurl.

Hi guys,

The attached tarball contains four patches I've used to fix the regression. It
does have a minor drawback shown in test 2027 and 2030: it causes duplicate
Digest requests at times when you change credentials for a re-used handle.

I suggest we work on fixing that issue separately.

If nobody objects, I'll merge this into master within shortly.