Re: Howto implement libcurl in fuse fs?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 00:09:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012, Stef Bon wrote:

> a. how can I use libcurl most optimal to provide simultanious access to
> different servers?

For simultaneous access to multiple servers you use the easy interface from
multiple threads or you use the multi interface.

> Isn't is better to use one handle for every server?

There's one easy handle for every concurrent URL transfer.

> Or using a multi handle?

You'd still use an easy handle for each URL.

> b. I've read that libcurl can offer access to more services than ftp. Which
> services are also possible in a construction like mine?

That's your call. libcurl supports many protocols and different flavours of
them.