Re: Fwd: Curl build with VC9 fails

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:59:53 +0200

Am 19.07.2012 23:05, schrieb Guenter:
> He also told me that he did build with CMake, but I doubt this is the
> cause, or?
probably it is somehow ...

> /* Define S_ISREG if not defined by system headers, f.e. MSVC */
> #if !defined(S_ISREG) && defined(S_IFMT) && defined(S_IFREG)
> #define S_ISREG(m) (((m) & S_IFMT) == S_IFREG)
> #endif

in sys/stat.h (W2K3 R2 PDK) I can find this:

#if !__STDC__

/* Non-ANSI names for compatibility */

#define S_IFMT _S_IFMT
#define S_IFDIR _S_IFDIR
#define S_IFCHR _S_IFCHR
#define S_IFREG _S_IFREG
#define S_IREAD _S_IREAD
#define S_IWRITE _S_IWRITE
#define S_IEXEC _S_IEXEC

_CRTIMP int __cdecl fstat(int, struct stat *);
_CRTIMP int __cdecl stat(const char *, struct stat *);

#endif /* __STDC__ */

so the defines without underscore are conditional; maybe we should then
extend our define in setup.h and check if those macros without
underscore are available??

Gün.