Fwd: Curl build with VC9 fails

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:05:07 +0200

Hi all,
a friend just told me about not being able to build with VC9;
but looking at our autobuild I see two builds per day by Adam which seem
to be VC9 too from description; so I asked him to build from latest
daily snapshot, but still same prob ...
anybody here with more VC experience has an idea what goes wrong?
He also told me that he did build with CMake, but I doubt this is the
cause, or?

Gün.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------