Re: libcurl: Windows vs Mac

From: Maxime Larocque <maxmtl2002_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:21:00 -0400

Igor,

Le 12/07/2012 03:00, Igor Korot a écrit :
> However, I am running my program inside the IDE, where there is no
> console window. There is an "Output" window, however, no protocol info
> is going in there. And there is no "Debug" window. So just wondering
> which window in MSVC 2010 will hold the information I'm looking for.
> Thank you.

I am not sure if it fits your case, by here it is anyways:

In MSVC, by default, printf are only displayed in console application,
not in application with windows. If you are using an application with
windows, you can use the OutputDebugString() function to display
information in the debug section of MSVC. There are also ways to enable
a console output with a windows application...

Regards,

Maxime