Re: libcurl: Windows vs Mac

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:10:59 +0200

Am 12.07.2012 14:52, schrieb Guenter:
> Am 12.07.2012 14:45, schrieb Guenter:
>> Am 12.07.2012 09:00, schrieb Igor Korot:
>>> Following tutorial, I tried to insert:
>>>
>>> curl_easy_setopt( handle, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1 );
> oh, and I forgot to mention: it should be:
> curl_easy_setopt( handle, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1L );
> as I suggested before: grep is your friend, and shows you such things:
> grep -R 'CURLOPT_VERBOSE' docs/examples/*.c
I've just addded the curl_global_* functions to this sample which also
uses a read callback and sets CURLOPT_VERBOSE - so this should be a fine
sample for you:
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/post-callback.html
also Daniel has added CURL_GLOBAL_DEFAULT to the docs:
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_global_init.html

Gün.