Re: Porting libcurl on Android with SSL Support

From: Tancho . <smarkovik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 03:00:20 +0200

Okay guys, I haven't touched the code since friday, but today I must finish
this.
So I guess I made the dumb error of not using the standalone toolchain.. I
will try that.
Can you (Dan or Guenter) send me any params for the configure ?
what I am doing now is the following :
1. made a standalone toolchain and put it in opt
2. added Guenter's local folder in the toolchain
3. call the configure script like this

export PATH=/opt/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/bin:$PATH
./configure --host=arm-linux-androideabi

4. make

the configure goes OK, the make goes OK..
by the way is this normal? (copied from the configure output)

checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... *arm-unknown-linux-androideabi //???*

but I have no libz or libssl support (what I noticed in the config after
the configure ) and I guess it's because I don't add the support.. but how
do I add the -lz in the standalone toolchaing? and how do I add the ssl
support (again WITHOUT OpenSSL ENGINE support.. just https://)

thanks for your help

Tancho