Re: One more proposal: Getting a trust

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:46:36 +0200

Hi there,

2012/6/28 Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>:
> Let me know what you think… Is this something the Windows SSL support could use as well?

I can't think of any usage for Windows SSL. Schannel does not provide
such a trust handle since it returns which certification or SSL
connection problems occured and requires the implementation to retry
the connection. The WinHTTP API (which is of course not used in curl,
but I just want to give a different example) on the other hand
automatically shows such a confirm-dialog if something is wrong with
the certificate.

Best regards,
Marc