Re: further schannel improvements

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:37:02 +0200

Salisbury, Mark <mark.salisbury_at_hp.com> wrote:

> [...] I think I've incorporated all suggestions. These patches
> should be a little easier to read; after rebasing some of the
> things I was doing have been done already.

I've just pushed the 0001-* one with some adjustments. Most notably
I've finally named the new source files curl_multibyte.[ch] and tried
to reduce '#ifdef' usage somewhat.

There are two hunks of that patch I've left out intentionally for now,
the ftplistparser build adjustment and the setup.h one. I'll get back
to those and other parts next week, allowing autobuilds and others to
verify if what has been pushed doesn't break existing code.

This commit alone doesn't provide yet all the WinCE stuff but should
nicely prepare code base for it while hopefully not breaking anything.

PS: Most surely I won't be able to commit anything over the weekend,
so if this breaks something just be patient till Monday when I'll fix
it.

--
-=[Yang]=-