Re: Thread safety

From: Konstantin Miller <konstantin.miller_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:48:32 +0200

Hi Daniel!

Thank you for your reply!

Do you mean that although an explicit call to curl_global_init is not
thread safe, an implicit call from, e.g., curl_easy_init is still thread
safe? So that in a multi-threaded process I would not want to explicitely
call curl_global_init but rather would call curl_easy_init and rely on the
implicit initialization?

Best,
Konstantin