Re: Why there is undefined symbol __cxa_begin_cleanup in libcurl.so

From: mao xu <sonmerfield_at_yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:57:45 +0800 (CST)

> I recommend that you try such a standard build too:
> export PATH=/opt/android-ndk-r8-standalone/bin:$PATH
> ./configure --host=arm-linux-androideabi --enable-debug
> --with-zlib
> --enable-ipv6
> and then report back if you still see same issues as before

> G¨¹n.

Hi G¨¹n
I can build curl successfully with these parameters, after replacing config.guess and config.sub in /usr with the files mentioned in your previous mail. libcurl.so still has the __cxa_begin_cleanup while libcurl.a doesn't have it. So i use the latter to link to my executable.

What i feel strange is: src/.libs/curl can be linked with libcurl.so, but my executable can not, with the hidden symbol error reported. It maybe caused by some compiling flags in my project. I'll check it later.

Thank very much for your help!
-sonmerfield