RE: after 7.26.0

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 23:50:34 +0100

Hi Marc,

> Okay, I think the best way would be to base your work on my rebased
> branch which still holds the whole development history:
> https://github.com/mback2k/curl/tree/schannel-rebase-00fddba672

There's still some areas of git that I'm not too familiar with or workflow
that are different to the other version control packages I've used but I've
done the following from TortoiseGIT:

* Cloned the repository from https://github.com/mback2k/curl.git
* Switched to the schannel-rebase-00fddba672 branch

Will I have direct commit / push access to that branch or should I be
working differently?

I've just added support for APOP in a local branch here, which I hope to
push over the weekend and once that is out of the way / whilst I wait for
the autobuilds to run I will hopefully be able to re do my version info
changes into your branch.

Cheers

S.