Re: Why there is undefined symbol __cxa_begin_cleanup in libcurl.so

From: mao xu <sonmerfield_at_yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:32:38 +0800 (CST)

> and why do you then give all those -L options and the so
> stuff instead of doing a usual cross-compile which does all
> these things automagically for ya?
> Beside that why do you mess up with shared libaries at all?
> Android has no clean concept (yet?) for shared lib paths
> (each firmware seems to do its own), and relying on other
> libs in the system like openssl is crap since in my Android
> ICS the openssl libs are 1.0.0a which are over 2.5 years old
> and lack of a bunch of important security fixes ...
>
> G¨¹n.

I'm using the configure command with macro definitions of CC, CXX, CFLAGS, LDFLAGS etc to do cross compiling. The command line of gcc in my previous email is copied from the output of make,I think from this command line it's convenient to find cause of this issue.
For the shared library path in android ICS, do you have any suggestion about it?
Thanks
-sonmerfield