Re: Why there is undefined symbol __cxa_begin_cleanup in libcurl.so

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 15:52:45 +0200

Am 06.06.2012 15:32, schrieb mao xu:
> Sure , I made this standalone toolchain with a script in NDK , and copy
> it to /opt/android-ndk-r8-standalone.
and why do you then give all those -L options and the so stuff instead
of doing a usual cross-compile which does all these things automagically
for ya?
Beside that why do you mess up with shared libaries at all?
Android has no clean concept (yet?) for shared lib paths (each firmware
seems to do its own), and relying on other libs in the system like
openssl is crap since in my Android ICS the openssl libs are 1.0.0a
which are over 2.5 years old and lack of a bunch of important security
fixes ...

Gün.