Re: LibCurlNet problem reusing easy handle

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:29:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 21 May 2012, Lukasz Buczkowski wrote:

> I'm having some trouble reusing easy handle. What I do.
>
> 1) setup connection to use ssl
> 2) start first transfer it returns ok
> 3) next transfer returns CURLE_FTP_WRITE_ERROR
>
> Additional info. When I read debug information I find following message:
>
> "522 SSL connection failed; session reuse required: see require_ssl_reuse option
> in vsftpd.conf man page

Disclaimer: I know nothing about LibCurlNet

Does the verbose output tell you anything about the connection being kept open
or closed between the separate transfers? As long as you re-use the handle I
can't see any reason why libcurl would disconnect and then I don't see why it
would complain like that.

I figure the error message referes to an SSL session ID re-use and libcurl
will use that by default. Any issues in that area will probably force you to
have to investigate how the libcurl code actually behaves with your particular
SSL library of choice.