Curl HTTPS memory usage

From: Weng Xuetian <wengxt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 19:05:29 +0800

Hi,
I'm using curl to download some https content, but it seems that memory usage
is obviously higher than http, say several megabytes for one connection, and
seems it's not free'd (but not increase time over time though).

curlm is set to use most 10 connection, seems more connection actually used,
memory will be higher, and finally it takes me about 26MB memory when memory
usage is finally stable on a 64-bit Linux.

Is this the right behavior or I'm missing something?

Thanks!