Re: [bagder/curl] 2976de: sspi: Added version information

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:35:50 +0200

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de> wrote:

>>> 1) Revert 2976de48 and subsequent related commits. And...
>>> 2) Rename USE_WINDOWS_SSPI to USE_WINDOWS_SSO. And...
>>> 3) Rename feature SSPI to SSO. And...
>>> 4) Verify if usage of USE_WINDOWS_SSO seems appropriate wherever it is used.
>>>
>> +1 - sounds reasonable ...

I've just reverted mentioned commits.

> Sure, that's a good plan, but I don't think that USE_WINDOWS_SSPI is
> misused everythere.
> The NTLM and other authentication parts should probably use
> USE_WINDOWS_SSO, but IMHO for example the shared curl_sspi.[ch] file
> should actually stay with USE_WINDOWS_SSPI.

Please provide patch relative to current head that does the renaming
(and comment fixes) as you deem necessary without introducing new
stuff yet and that is supposed to not break existing head builds yet.

--
-=[Yang]=-