"content-type:application/x-www-form-urlencoded" is wrongly added implicitly when data to be posted is 0

From: Xiang Guan <logingx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:48:19 +0800

Hey, Guys
     As "http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTHTTPPOST"
said:
     "A parameter set to 1 tells the library to do a regular HTTP
post. This will also make the library use a "Content-Type:
application/x-www-form-urlencoded" header. (This is by far the most
commonly used POST method)"

    When I set data to be posted to zero(CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE = 0 or
CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE_LARGE = 0), I think curl should not add
there are not any data , it does not make any sense to set this
header. In a real world some servers get this header without any data
will have a wrong behavior to send back wrong data to browser client.

Chris