Re: libcurl and OpenSSL crush

From: ibram <ibramlab_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:06:58 +0400

> Did you update the libraries with binaries, or did you compile them
> yourself? Since this is on a Windows system, if you updated the binaries
> then it's very likely that you got a mixture of libraries compiled with
> incompatible compiler flags, or with different MSVCT versions.

I compiled all of these libraries myself. I'm novice at cpp programming.
What actions I should to do to find out a reason of problem?
Profiling with dependence walker http://paste.kde.org/424784/95809701/
Summary data of ssleay32 and libeay32 could be downloaded here as 7z
archive http://rghost.ru/private/36584774/bf59d58f7fcb6dcc2064d1a1eb0ffb79
Versions of MSVCRT in all libs are same.