Re: libcurl vs wininet : how to tell (specify to) libcurl the amount (CHUNK) of data to download (CHUNK)

From: Saidus Bounderra <bsaidus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 12:41:45 +0100

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:18 AM, Saidus Bounderra <bsaidus_at_gmail.com>
wrote:
*> Morning // *
*> I have make a little test this morning with 2 simple program : *
*> first one using libcurl and second one using wininet *
*> both download the same file : *
*> in wininet i can specify the amount of data that i want to downoad and
it *
*> works ... but in libcurl (("I use CURLOPT_BUFFERSIZE without any
effect")) *
*> so .. I'm wondering if there is some mechanism to specify that . *
*> Thanks *

*> *Are you looking for CURLOPT_RANGE?
*> *Lars Nilsson

Hello :
CURLOPT_RANGE is for specifying the Range .. And I'm asking on how to
specify or modify
the defaut receive buffer size which is CURL_MAX_WRITE_SIZE.
if I give *CURLOPT_BUFFERSIZE **> *CURL_MAX_WRITE_SIZE it would'nt work but
inferior value works well
even if I chage the CURL_MAX_WRITE_SIZE value with value *> 16384 * and
recompile the libcurl It Dont work