RE: cUrl and challenge-response authentication (NTLM)

From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:10:48 +0200

>> Are you planning to develop this mode?

>No, I am not. I have no need for it, nobody is paying for it and I consider a lot of my other ideas and tasks more important.

>> Is there a way I can help with this development effort?

> Yes, and I would probably say it is even required. Someone needs to write the code, docs and test cases for this feature. I can help with advice and
reviews, but I won't lead this work.

OK, sounds fair.

I'll try to start looking at the code and will send the patch when I'll get it stable and working (it will take me some time, but I hope I'll be able to perform this task).

But before I'll start, I want to know that you have the intention to adopt my work into cUrl.

Finally, if you have any ideas about pitfalls I can avoid from or any other advice, I'll be happy to read them in advance.

Yehezkel