RE: cUrl and challenge-response authentication (NTLM)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:00:44 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012, Yehezkel Horowitz wrote:

> Are you planning to develop this mode?

No, I am not. I have no need for it, nobody is paying for it and I consider a
lot of my other ideas and tasks more important.

> Is there a way I can help with this development effort?

Yes, and I would probably say it is even required. Someone needs to write the
code, docs and test cases for this feature. I can help with advice and
reviews, but I won't lead this work.