Apache Error After installing PHPbinding

From: Paul Cheema <paul_at_ev-studios.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 23:18:14 -0500

Hi,

The last time I tried the installation I did not use the --enable-module-so

on the ./configure line. I did however try this during my previous attempts

at installation. I must say that it did remove the LoadModule error but I

still received an error:

/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_log_config.so undefined symbol:

ap_escape_logitem

Therefore I went back to the beginning and decided to start over and post to

this list. I can go back and add the --enable-module=so

Thanks,

PAUL CHEEMA
EV Studios

http://ev-studios.com