Re: SFTP w/ password auth and multi-interface

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 00:00:45 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011, Dmitri Shubin wrote:

> I tried to download a file via SFTP and found that it doesn't work when
> using libcurl multi- interface. Another required condition is that password
> authentication was used and was tried second after public key. If public key
> authentication succeeded everything is fine.
>
> I was able to reproduce it using hiperfifo example
> (docs/examples/hiperfifo.c):

Awesome. However I was not as fortunate. I first tried to use a file on
localhost, and it works. Then I tried to add latency to localhost just to try
to enforce this problem, but that seems to work as well...

I use this set of versions which might explain something, but I don't recall
your problem as having been fixed (on purpose):

   libcurl/7.24.0-DEV
   libssh2/1.4.0_DEV