how to use same connection when we use curl_multi_socket_action() API

From: venkataragavan vijayakumar <venkataragavan.v_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 11:13:04 +0530

Hi All,

I need to use same TCP connection between client and server for
multiple request and response.
I am using curl_multi_socket_action() API to trigger the operations
for each request.
For all request i am using the same multi_handle, but with different
curl handle.
But libcurl is generating different sockets for each request.
How to use the same connection for all request?

When I call first time the curl_multi_socket_action() i am giving the
sockfd argument as 0 and for the further invoking i am giving sockfd
argument given by the callback.

Thanks,
Venkat.