RE: FW: help: libCURL with epoll

From: Kopparapu, Sangeeta (GE Healthcare, consultant) <Sangeeta.Kopparapu_at_ge.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:45:26 -0500

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011, Kopparapu, Sangeeta (GE Healthcare, consultant)
wrote:

>> PFA image for the graph generated when I run profiler on my sample
>> code. And also find my sample code. Is this expected flow?

>You've now sent 5 emails recently with roughly the same text. I will
just wait and see when you will stop and then I try to see if I can make
sense from this.

I am sorry for my multiple emails. Please consider the 5th email, that
is latest and contains my sample code that I used in my actual/real
application.