Cancelling cUrl process in the middle

From: Nazim Oztahtaci <nazim_oztahtaci_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:19:14 +0000

Hi,

I have a question. I try to use a timer object in my module which fires and calls its call-back function if my cUrl (Smtp) module cannot finish a process (which is sending a mail in my case). The call back function must remove and cancel the cUrl handler object and that's why I try to use multi_cleanup and easy_cleanup and then I re-initialize the easy and multi interfaces for re-usage in the future. However this causes memory leaks. Is there anyone who did a similar concept? I mean maybe there is a function or option which I miss?

Best regards