SSL session sharing support added to curl_share_setopt()

From: Leonid Yurchenko <nocturne_at_qarea.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:27:34 +0200

Hello.

I'm interested in this new feature, so I explored it a bit in the
current sources on the git. And I noticed that there is no sharing of
sessionage that each easy handle stores (not easy handle directly, but
UrlState that it owns). So each easy handle counts it's own session age
and in a result ages in a shared sessions pool may be inconsistent, and
removal of oldest may work incorrect.

Is this a bug, or there is something I am missing about session ages and
it works correctly?

Thanks,
Leonid.