Re: How to configure easy handle for FTP upload resume?

From: Marcin Adamski <mass85_at_tlen.pl>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:10:59 +0100

I have found the reason for this problem. It has turned out that we have to set CURLOPT_SEEKFUNCTION and CURLOPT_SEEKDATA in order to be able to resume transfers correctly.

I'd suggest adding information about this to description of CURLOPT_APPEND, CURLOPT_RESUME_FROM and CURLOPT_RESUME_FROM_LARGE. I didn't know about existence of options related to seek function, but after I found them I still assumed that they have defaults just like i.e. CURLOPT_READFUNCTION. I was wrong.

Regards
Marcin Adamski