Re: download thread hung in poll()

From: Alex Loukissas <alex_at_maginatics.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:18:50 -0800

> I will run this experiment and come back with the results.

Initial runs show no network inbound traffic when the download thread
is hung on poll.

My hunch is still that the issue is due to the fact that 2 threads are
trying to do a GET on the same URL. I will try to reproduce with a
small program and verify the suspicion.

I will ask again: is there anything inherent in curl that prevents 2
threads (with 2 different handles - no sharing whatsoever), trying to
GET the same URL to show this kind of behavior? If not, it may as well
be an issue with the server I'm fetching the data from (in this case
it's Amazon S3).

Thanks
Alex