RE: FTPS Attempt Not Using SSL

From: SuperWare Support <thesupermanager_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 07:31:16 -0400

Daniel,

I tried that first, but the included .vcproj file is version 8.00 (Visual
Studio 2005). I use Visual Studio.NET (2003). The version I have would be
compatible with 2003, 2005, 2008 and beyond, but the version currently in
the distribution is only 2005 and beyond. Also, it would be helpful to
distribute a .sln file so that user's don't have to create one and attach
the project to it.

David Johns
SuperManager Development