Re: Countdown started

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:51:18 -0700

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 10:28:41PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Sep 2011, Dan Fandrich wrote:
> >My tcc and lcc autobuilds have been broken since the last autoconf
> >upgrade as well.
>
> I'm switching back to autoconf 2.64 for my primary dev work now and
> for the release tomorrow.
>
> I wish not every update of the autotools would lead to breakage... :-/

Sorry, it was the libtool upgrade that caused my autobuild breakage. It's
definitely frustrating, but I don't envy those guys' job trying to keep
those tools portable enough and with all the necessary workarounds to
work on practically every UNIX system available since before the start
of the GNU project.

>>> Dan