Easy Handle threaded or MultiHandle

From: Vivek Sekhar <vivek.sekhar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:46:32 -0700

Hi,

I was looking at suggestions on how to use libcurl as the network
library for an browser like application.

1) Which of the solution will be more optimized if we have to make many
network calls at a given time.We would like to handle as many requests
as quickly as possible.

          a) Using Easy handle and a thread for every easy handle created.
          b) Using a Multi handle in a single thread.

2) When using Multihandle in a single thread if large amount of easy
handles are added(high active jobs) the downloads are slower when
compared to throttling the jobs(i.e having a limit of job added to a
multi handle).

Thanks,
Vivek