RE: second multi_runsingle fails - how to debug ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 22:53:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011, Vishakha Vaidya wrote:

> In case of SINGLECWD
> > PWD
> < 257 "/" is current directory.
> * Entry path is '/'
> > CWD /Copy (2) of abc.png
> < 550 The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Something is very wrong here. What does the URL look like that you provide to
libcurl and what options have you set in the handle?

> Why would it do a CWD and MKD on a file url? Is that a way of checking
> whether the url is file or folder?

URLs that end with a slash is a folder. No trailing slash means it is a file.

> Does FTP_FILEMETHOD affects this behavior ?

No.

> And this happens only sometimes, why's that ?

That depends on your code. I think we're approaching the moment where you need
to show us an example code that can repeat your problems...